Ice cream is one of my favorite desserts, especially this one!! I love the saltiness of cashews, paired with the sweetness of the caramel, the richness of the dark chocolate all against the creamy background of the ice cream. It’s to die for. I especially love how it’s no-churn because that makes it so easy to make! You won’t be disappointed.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup cashews, chopped (1/2 cup to mix in+ 1/4 cup for topping)
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate, chopped (1/2 cup to mix in + 1/4 cup for topping)
- 1 1/4 cup caramel sauce, warm (1 cup to mix in+ 1/4 cup for topping)
- Mixer (my preferred is the KitchenAid kp26m1xaq5 Professional Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer (Aqua Sky Blue) stand mixer)
- Reusable Ice Cream Container- like this one: StarPack Long Scoop Ice Cream Freezer Storage Container – for Home Made Ice Cream, Freezer Containers, Meal Prep, Soup and Food Storage
- Rubber Spatula-like these: Silicone Spatula, Stainless Steel Core Heat Resistant Non stick Rubber Spatulas, Set of 4
- Butter Knife
- Whip heavy cream until it hold stiff peaks.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and almond milk and whip to stiff peaks again.
- Fold in cashews and dark chocolate.
- Put 1/3 of your ice cream mixture into the ice cream container. Top with 1/3 cup caramel sauce. Marble the caramel and ice cream mixture with your butter knife.
- Repeat step 4 twice with the remaining ice cream mixture and caramel sauce.
Click the images below to add these items to your kitchen!
GoPrep LLC, Prep With Me, & Thrifty Spouse, Happy House are a participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we make a commission if you use the affiliate links in on our sites by linking to amazon.com.