Ice cream is one of my favorite desserts! I love the richness of the chocolate and the nuttiness of the peanut butter. After eating this my husband told me that I don’t need to ever buy ice cream again if I keep making this for him. Seriously it’s that good!!! I especially love how it’s no-churn because that makes it so easy to make! Keep cool this summer and make this, you won’t be disappointed after making this!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup peanuts, chopped (1/2 cup to mix in+ 1/4 cup for topping)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, chopped (1/2 cup to mix in + 1/4 cup for topping)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- Mixer (my preferred is the KitchenAid kp26m1xaq5 Professional Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer (Aqua Sky Blue) stand mixer)
- Reusable Ice Cream Container- like this one: StarPack Long Scoop Ice Cream Freezer Storage Container – for Home Made Ice Cream, Freezer Containers, Meal Prep, Soup and Food Storage
- Rubber Spatula-like these: Silicone Spatula, Stainless Steel Core Heat Resistant Non stick Rubber Spatulas, Set of 4
- Butter Knife
- Whip heavy cream until it hold stiff peaks.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and almond milk and whip to stiff peaks again.
- Fold in peanuts and cocoa powder.
- Put 1/3 of your ice cream mixture into the ice cream container. Top with 1/4 cup peanut butter. Marble the peanut butter and ice cream mixture with your butter knife.
- Repeat step 4 twice with the remaining ice cream mixture and peanut butter.
Click the images below to add these items to your kitchen!
GoPrep LLC, Prep With Me, & Thrifty Spouse, Happy House are a participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we make a commission if you use the affiliate links in on our sites by linking to amazon.com.