BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders are a classic at our house. They are so easy, everyone loves them, they’re filling, and go well with just about any side dish. I especially love this recipe because you can cook it in the slow or pressure cooker!! Can you say #easydinner?!?!
- 16 oz boneless pork loin
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced into thin strips
- 6 oz Sweet Baby Ray’s Original BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Stubbs Hickory Liquid Smoke
- 4 teaspoons Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Lawry’s Season Salt
- BBQ sauce of choice & sautéed onions for topping
- King’s Hawaiian Original Sweet Rolls
- Measuring Cups & Measuring Spoons
- Electric Pressure Cooker or Slow Cooker
- Gallon size freezer bag (if making a freezer meal)
- Electric beaters or forks (for shredding)
- Put the boneless pork loin, BBQ sauce, sliced onion, garlic, season salt, paprika, black pepper, and liquid smoke into your slow or pressure cooker.
- Cook. Slow cooker: cook on low for 10 hours OR Electric Pressure cooker: cook on Meat/Stew setting for 45 minutes, natural pressure release. Check to make sure it’s been cooked to the internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit to avoid food borne illness.
- Shred pork using electric beaters or forks.
- Slice King’s Hawaiian Original Sweet Rolls into slider buns.
- Put shredded pork on top of King’s Hawaiian Original Sweet Rolls and top with additional barbecue sauce and sautéed onions.
Freezer Meal Instructions
- Put the boneless pork loin, BBQ sauce, sliced onion, garlic, season salt, paprika, black pepper, and liquid smoke into your gallon size freezer bag.
- Freeze for up to 3 months. When ready to cook follow steps 2-5 (above).
Click the images below to add these items to your kitchen!
GoPrep LLC, Prep With Me, & Thrifty Spouse, Happy House are a participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we make a commission if you use the affiliate links in on our sites by linking to amazon.com.