I’m a serial grocery shopper, who religiously meal plans, and LOVES meal prep. I also enjoy not having to think about dinner on a daily basis thanks to meal planning & prepping. I envision being able to provide an easy, economical way for families to enjoy home-cooked meals while decreasing dinner time stress. I hope that with the newfound extra time people will be able to enjoy more time doing what they love, with those they love.
5 Facts about Olivia:
- I’m also the owner of GoPrep and we do freezer meal prep parties. Say goodbye to meal planning, grocery shopping, touching raw meat, AND lengthy kitchen clean up!!
- I was a 2nd Grade French Immersion teacher and loved that job but stopped to spend time with my baby.
- I’ve lived in every region in the United States. Arizona is my favorite place I’ve lived because of the weather.
- I love the details about people’s lives. I like to know what you ate for breakfast, what you are packing on your trip, and the stories about your life. It fascinates me.
- Color coding is my outlet. You’ll probably notice that as I share pictures from my life.
Success! 7 Night of Dinners Coming Your Way!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.