Stuffed Bell Peppers are a great way to pack in veggies all in one meal. This dish is also super colorful and fun to eat. While it cooks your house will take on the most enticing smells that will get your tummy rumbling and your tastebuds ready for a treat. The best part about this recipe is that you don’t have to turn on the oven to make this delicious dinner, so it’s especially great for summer.
- 1//2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 orange bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 14 oz diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 3/4 cup rice, cooked (any kind of rice will work)
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese, divided equally amongst the peppers
- ¼ cup water (to put on the bottom of the slow cooker)
- Slow Cooker
- Cutting Board
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups & Spoons
- Sink & Trashcan
- Put your cooked rice, chopped yellow onion, diced tomatoes, frozen corn, worcestershire sauce,salt and pepper in a bowl and mix.
- Add your 1/4 cup of water to the slow cooker ceramic inner.
- Cut your bell peppers in half and clean out the seeds. Place them into your slow cooker with the exterior of the bell pepper touching slow cooker ceramic inner.
- Using a spoon fill your bell peppers with the rice/tomato/corn/worcestershire mixture. Save any remaining for a future lunch, it’s great as a salad topping when warmed.
- Cook in slow cooker on LOW for 6 hours (or in the oven at 400F for 40 minutes).
- Top each pepper with 1/4 cup cheese 1 hour before serving (or during the last 10 minutes if baking in the oven).
Click the images below to add these items to your kitchen!
- Oven-baked Beef Kabobs
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Rainbow Fruit Salad
GoPrep LLC, Prep With Me, & Thrifty Spouse, Happy House are a participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we make a commission if you use the affiliate links in on our sites by linking to amazon.com.